Maison située au calme, en retrait de tout axe principal - Forêt à proximité, environnement vallonné – Arrêt de bus pour collège et école.
2h from Paris South, in Pays-Fort-Sancerrois, period house of about 90 m², being renovated on land of 1241 m², well and barn.
The house includes :
- Living room-kitchen (approx. 24,5 m²) with old terracotta tiles floor prolonged by living room (approx. 21 m²) with new bay window and mezzanine above (approx. 8,50 m²) without stairs
- Bathroom (approx. 3,80 m ²) with washbasin, shower and toilet
- Corridor (approx. 6 m²)
- Bedroom 1 (approx. 11,70 m ²) with piping reserve to build a bathroom, old terracotta tile floor
- Bedroom 2 (approx. 13,80 m²) with non functional fireplace, cupboard, old terracotta floor tiles
- Attic suitable for conversion with electric water heater and vmc, access by folding stairs
Also including :
- Frame in good condition, slate roof with hooks
- Heating by recent electric radiators
- Double glazed windows
- Sanitation to be realized
- Closed barn (approx. 68 m²) wooden structure, roof and siding corrugated iron
- Small cellar
House situated in a quiet area, in withdrawal of any main axis - Forest in the vicinity, hilly environment - Bus stop for college and school.